- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Clutch Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,308 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.