- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 30 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 38 days ago
Cadillac Recall 18188 18268: Fuel Pump Flange Weld May Fracture
2018 Cadillac ATS
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Click a tab for more information.