- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 72 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 83 days ago
Cadillac TSB #010602005
1998 Cadillac Catera
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 010602005.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- A CONDITION MAY EXIST WHERE THE TEMPERATURE GAUGE READS IN THE RED ZONE AND / OR THE OVERHEAT LIGHT IS ON. THE VEHICLES DOES NOT OVERHEAT. *TT
Click a tab for more information.