- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 55 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 71 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 88 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 Cadillac Escalade
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.