- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 Cadillac Escalade
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.