- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 26 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 30 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 32 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2002 Cadillac Escalade
2002 Cadillac Escalade Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Escalade compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade.