- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 55 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 57 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5498H
2016 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of DTCP050D setting along with a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. Cause: Coolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.