- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 46 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 48 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5569
2016 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer an issue where the vehicle's engine may crank over unprompted and not start afterward. This is the result of hooking up the Active Fuel Injector Tool incorrectly on vehicles equipped with a direct fuel injection system. This Preliminary information instructs the dealer ofa repair kit they received that will prevent this issue when installed correctly.
Click a tab for more information.