- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6374
2020 Cadillac XT4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer a GDS2 error message (see below) might occur when trying to deactivate the boost system when preforming the hydraulic bleed procedure. This concern could be caused by the B20 Brake Fluid Level Switch Connector and the B34D Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 4 Connector have been swapped.
Click a tab for more information.