- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall 971: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Hose/ABS Sensor Wire
2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This could ultimately result in wire damage and/or a hole in the brake line, affecting brake effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with an anti-lock braking system (ABS). Some vehicles may have inadequate clearance between the front tire/wheel and the brake hose/ABS sensor wire assembly. During full lock turns, it is possible for the tire or wheel to contact the brake hose/ABS sensor wire assembly.
- Dealers will replace the front brake hose assemblies, and the ABS sensor wire will be inspected and replaced if necessary. Owner notification began March 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.