- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 25 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 38 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 42 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 56 days ago
Ford Recall 19S27: Front Brake May Drag
2019 Ford Fiesta
The swollen seals can cause the brakes to drag, potentially overheating the brakes and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Fiesta vehicles. The brake calipers may have been manufactured with the incorrect assembly fluid, which can cause the caliper's rubber seals to swell.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will flush the brake fluid and replace the front brake calipers and brake hoses, free of charge. The recall began October 10, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S27.
- Documents (9)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Safety Recall 19S27 – Supplement #2
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center Aug 30, 2019 - FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES FOUR SAFETY RECALLS IN NORTH AMERICA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advance Notice Safety Recall 19S27
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 19S27
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Safety Recall 19S27 – Supplement #1 Certain 2019 Model Year Fiesta Vehicles Front Brake Caliper Seal Contamination dated 10-9-19.
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.