- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 6 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 19 days ago
- May 29: GMC Yukon Tail Light Class Action Lawsuit Burns Out news | 32 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 53 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5650G
2010 GMC Yukon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent no crank, no start, or start stall concern with the security light coming on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3055, B3060, and/or B3935. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern. If unable to duplicate the concern ask if the customer uses any Radio Frequency Identification Devices when the concern is present. Dealer should also direct their customers to the appropriate section in the Owner manuals that references that the device complies.
Click a tab for more information.