- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #6HB_ONL1-25-2019
2018 Honda Accord Hybrid
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- "Owner notification letter - On some 2018 Accord Hybrid vehicles, if an incorrect high voltage (HV) battery is installed the DTC P0A80 (Replace Hybrid Battery Pack) will be set. If the correct HV battery is subsequently installed, the DTC P0A80 cannot be cleared as required and may lead to a failed Inspection and Maintenance test. The new software version eliminates this issue."
Click a tab for more information.