- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-029 (v2)
2018 Honda Accord Hybrid
Affected Component: SEATS
- Service Bulletin - There is a loud buzzing or whining when adjusting the driver's or front passenger's seat forward and backward. The flex cable in the seat adjustment mechanism is not correctly lubricated.
Click a tab for more information.