- March 28: Honda Side Mirrors Can Fall Off, Recall Announced recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Honda Civic Sticky Steering Wheel Complaints Cause Investigation investigations | 4 days ago
- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 51 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
2018 Honda Accord Hybrid
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 13,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace windshield (4 reports)
- dealer replaced windshield and labor cover under warranty (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2018 Accord Hybrid problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This is my second cracked windshield. No chips or hits - just a crack that appeared suddenly . Dealer said it's not covered due to mileage. First windshield happened at 7k - now it happened at 52000. Cost around $1200. This is the worst experience I've had with a car. Honda is great, mechanical-wise, but I don't know what to do with this problem. If it happens every year... well, I probably will buy the car again after years of replacing it. I will suggest that you stay away for the 10th generation.
- Gibrann V., San Diego, CA, US