- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 12 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Honda Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Drained Battery news | 13 days ago
- May 15: Honda Civic Air Conditioning Recall Needed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 33 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM12092020
2015 Honda Fit
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dealer Message - Today, December 9, 2020, American Honda is announcing a warranty extension for certain 2015-17 Fit, 2016-18 HR-V, 2016-17 Pilot, and 2017 Ridgeline vehicles. This warranty extension covers the engine start/stop switch to address concerns of difficulty in starting or stopping the engine. American Honda is extending the warranty coverage of the engine start/stop switch to 9 years from the original date of purchase or 125,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Click a tab for more information.