- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 1 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 22 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 35 days ago
2015 Honda Fit
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Fit
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Fit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
If the side curtain air bags are punctured upon deployment, the outboard seat occupants may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
If the transmission drive pulley shaft is damaged, it may break, and the vehicle may lose acceleration or the front wheels may lock up while driving, increasing ... Read more »
If the wires become damaged, the coil may overheat and cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect ... Read more »