- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
2015 Honda Fit
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Fit
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Fit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
If the side curtain air bags are punctured upon deployment, the outboard seat occupants may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
If the transmission drive pulley shaft is damaged, it may break, and the vehicle may lose acceleration or the front wheels may lock up while driving, increasing ... Read more »
If the wires become damaged, the coil may overheat and cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect ... Read more »