- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
Honda Recall JF9: Incorrect A-Pillar Cover Installed
2015 Honda Fit
The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect A-pillar interior cover may adversely affect the performance of the side curtain air bags increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- American Honda Motor Co. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2015 Honda Fit vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014, to June 9, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been assembled with an A-pillar interior cover designed for vehicles without side curtain air bags.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the A-pillar interior cover and install the correct A-pillar cover, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 25, 2014. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. Honda's number for this recall is JF9.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Miscellaneous Document- 2015 Fit A-Pillar Garnish Inspection Safety Recall Q&A
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Stop Sales
Click a tab for more information.