- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 31 days ago
Honda Recall JF9: Incorrect A-Pillar Cover Installed
2015 Honda Fit
The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect A-pillar interior cover may adversely affect the performance of the side curtain air bags increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- American Honda Motor Co. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2015 Honda Fit vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014, to June 9, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been assembled with an A-pillar interior cover designed for vehicles without side curtain air bags.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the A-pillar interior cover and install the correct A-pillar cover, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 25, 2014. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. Honda's number for this recall is JF9.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Miscellaneous Document- 2015 Fit A-Pillar Garnish Inspection Safety Recall Q&A
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Stop Sales
Click a tab for more information.