2007 Hummer H3
2007 Hummer H3 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On3
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving3
- Engine Misfire2
- Engine Shuts Off While Driving2
- Broken Valve1
- Large Evaporative System Leak1
- Oil Leak1
- NHTSA: Engine41
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hummer H3 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 H3 compares to other years?
Check out our Hummer H3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the H3.