2008 Infiniti G37 accessories - interior problems: dashboard melting

Dashboard Melting

8.0

2008 Infiniti G37 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Infiniti G37:

2008 Infiniti G37 Owner Comments

Feb 082018

G37 Sport 320

I cannot express enough how angry I am over my G37 Sport Infinity! I bought this car because I fell In love with it! At my age (75) I was hoping this car was going to last me until I pass away. Spent the last of my savings to buy this car. Now I have noticed the dash turning a white looking color (the dash is dark gray) getting cracks, bubbling and peeling up at corners. Looks like some kind of chemical reaction!!! I don't have the money or know some one to fix this.

I have owned many cars in my life time, Cadillac, Honda.Chevy etc. never had a dash to crack. Most of them I had for 15 years. This Infinity is the most expensive of all. It is garage kept only 50 thousand miles. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!! ''its like a nightmare!

INFINITY NEEDS TO TAKE ARE OF THIS! THE CONSUMER SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS!! FIX THIS!!! VERY MAD! I PAID GOOD MONEY, YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS GOOD!

hoda

Update from Jan 29, 2019: My infiniti G 35 sport is getting more crackes.and peeling. I understand '''''''''infiniti lost cass action suit ad is now suppose to fix dash fee of charge.

- deannawalston, Mobile, US

Apr 022015

G37 Sport V6

I live in Ohio and my car is less than 10 years old my dashboard should not be melting.

- sandersoh, Columbus, OH, US