Jaguar Recall H039: Improperly Secured Fuel Pump May Cause Fuel Leak
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
A fuel line crack may leak fuel into the engine compartment, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling one 2017 Jaguar F-PACE vehicle equipped with a 3.0L engine. A bolt used to attach the high pressure fuel pump may be too long. As a result, the fuel pump may not be properly secured and the fuel line may crack and leak.
- Jaguar will notify the owner, and a dealer will replace both fuel pumps and the associated fuel lines, free of charge. The recall began September 12, 2017. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is H039.
- Documents (9)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 24-AUG-17 NO.: 7-136USA SEC.: RECALL MKT.: USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 31-AUG-17 NO.: 7-137USA SEC.: RECALL MKT.: USA
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - H039NAS1 TECHNICAL BULLETIN 31 AUG 2017
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.