- July 2: 2010-2012 Jaguar XF Gas Smell Recall Investigated investigations | 50 days ago
- June 8: Jaguar I-PACE Recall Issued For Braking Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- May 25: Jaguar F-TYPE Recall a Repeat of a 2014 Recall recalls | 88 days ago
Jaguar Recall H056: Instrument Cluster Will Go Blank
2018 Jaguar F-PACE
A blank instrument cluster will not show important information like vehicle speed, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
Electrical System — Software
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2017-2018 F-Pace vehicles. The Instrument Cluster (IC) may intermittently go blank.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle software, free of charge. The recall began on February 16, 2018. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Note: This recall expands the scope of vehicles recalled under 17V-678. Jaguar's number for this recall is H056.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.