Jaguar Recall H081: Fuel Leak In Engine Compartment
2018 Jaguar F-TYPE
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source such as hot engine or exhaust components can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System — Fuel Rail
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2018 Jaguar XE, XF, E-PACE, F-PACE and F-TYPE vehicles equipped with a 2.0L gasoline engine. The fuel rail end caps may leak, possibly resulting in fuel vapor or liquid fuel leaking into the engine bay.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel rail, free of charge. The recall began on March 8, 2018. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is H081.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 26-FEBRUARY-2018 - RETAILER BULLETIN - Service Loaner Vehicles Impacted by H081 and N138
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Chronology of Defect / Noncompliance Determination
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Miscellaneous Document - New Safety Recalls N138 and H081 AJ200 4 Cyl Gasoline Engines
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- NOTIFICATION OF SAFETY RECALL H081 (NHTSA 18V090)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 05-MAR-18 - NOTIFICATION OF SAFETY RECALL H081 (NHTSA 18V090) - UPDATE
- Miscellaneous Document - Safety Recalls N138 and H081 - AJ20P 4 Cyl Gasoline Engines – Fuel Rail leaking
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Miscellaneous Document
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 13-MAR-18 - SAFETY RECALL H081 (NHTSA 18V090): UNDERHOOD PETROL FUEL LEAK
- Miscellaneous Document - March 13, 2018 - H081 and N138 AJ200P Fuel leaks - Safety Recall Parts Deployment Notification
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
Click a tab for more information.