- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
- March 6: Jaguar Land Rover Vehicles Recalled For Crankshaft Pulley Bolts recalls | 43 days ago
Jaguar Recall H034: Incorrect Air Bag Deployment Calibration Settings
2010 Jaguar XJ
In the event of a crash, the incorrect calibration may not activate the air bag deployment as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2010-2011 XJ vehicles. If, while servicing the vehicle, the vehicle does not successfully receive an update to the Restraint Control Module (RCM) software, the default air bag calibration settings may be incorrect.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will update the RCM with the latest software, free of charge. The recall began on August 15, 2017. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is H034.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 26-JUL-17 NO.: 7-135USA SEC.: RECALL MKT.: USA
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 14-JUL-17 NO.: 7-134USA
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - H034NAS1 TECHNICAL BULLETIN 26 JUL 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.