- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 6: Jaguar Land Rover Vehicles Recalled For Crankshaft Pulley Bolts recalls | 20 days ago
Jaguar Recall J041: Incorrect Information For Spare Tire/FMVSS 110
2015 Jaguar XK
If the recommended pressure for the spare tire is not provided, the tire may not be properly inflated which may result in its failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 XK (XKR and XKR-S) vehicles manufactured August 24, 2012, to June 10, 2014, and equipped with a 5.0L engine. The tire placard has incorrect information for the spare tire stating "none" for the inflation pressure of the spare wheel. Thus, these vehicles do not comply with the requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and, as necessary, attach a corrected tire placard label stating the tire size and pressure, free of charge. The recall began on August 29, 2014. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is J041.
- Documents (11)
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)/FMVSS 110
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.