- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 19 days ago
- November 17: Kia Forte Recall Issued For LED Headlights recalls | 26 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 34 days ago
- November 6: Kia Stinger Fire Causes Recall of 16,000 Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 56 days ago
Kia Recall SC116: Accelerator Pedal May Fracture
2014 Kia Soul
If the vehicle has a bent or broken accelerator pedal, the driver may have difficulty accelerating the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Soul and Soul electric vehicles manufactured July 21, 2013, to January 8, 2015. A section of the accelerator pedal may bend and fracture.
- Kia will notify owners, and dealers will add a supporting rubber underneath the pedal stopper, free of charge. The recall began on March 24, 2015. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC116.
- Documents (12)
- Recall 573 Report
- Customer FAQ
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - All Dealer Principals
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - All Kia Parts & Service Managers
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.