- March 10: Land Rover Recalls 2018 Range Rover Velar SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- February 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover Evoque Convertibles recalls | 64 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 87 days ago
Land Rover Recall : Land Rover/Ace Hydraulic Hose Leak
2000 Land Rover Discovery II
This will result in a loss of hydraulic fluid. A low fluid level can subsequently result in system pump failure which will throw off the auxiliary drive belt, resulting in a loss of engine auxiliary functions (power steering assist, water pump, alternator, and air conditioning). In extreme circumstances, there is a possibility that the hydraulic fluid could ignite, resulting in an engine compartment fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles equipped with active cornering enhancement (ace). The high-pressure hydraulic pipe that runs from the ace pump to the ace valve block could fracture at its union with the pump.
- Dealers will install new hydraulic tubing.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.