- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 19 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 48 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 77 days ago
Land Rover Recall : Land Rover/Ace Hydraulic Hose Leak
2000 Land Rover Discovery II
This will result in a loss of hydraulic fluid. A low fluid level can subsequently result in system pump failure which will throw off the auxiliary drive belt, resulting in a loss of engine auxiliary functions (power steering assist, water pump, alternator, and air conditioning). In extreme circumstances, there is a possibility that the hydraulic fluid could ignite, resulting in an engine compartment fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles equipped with active cornering enhancement (ace). The high-pressure hydraulic pipe that runs from the ace pump to the ace valve block could fracture at its union with the pump.
- Dealers will install new hydraulic tubing.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.