- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 15 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 44 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 73 days ago
Land Rover Recall B149: Land Rover/Ace Bolt
2003 Land Rover Discovery II
The fluid from the pump joint can ignite, resulting in an under hood fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the active cornering enhancement (ace) pump banjo bolt looses torque and allows fluid to leak past the joint.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles for leakage. If no leakage is evident, the banjo bolt will be re-tightened. If leakage is evident, the banjo bolt and dowty washers will be replaced. Owner notification is expected to begin during May 2004. Owners should contact Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.