- February 19: Land Rover Discovery SUVs Recalled For Missing Seat Frame Fasteners recalls | 1 days ago
- January 12: Range Rover Air Suspension Leak Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 39 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 89 days ago
Land Rover Recall P055: Engine May Seize Due To Loose Connecting Rod Bolts
2015 Land Rover LR4
If the engine seizes there is an increased risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling one model year 2015 Range Rover Sport vehicle manufactured November 16, 2014, and one 2015 LR4 vehicle manufactured November 11, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the 3.0L V6 supercharged engines may have improperly torqued connecting rod bolts. As a result, the connecting rod may separate from the crankshaft and the engine may seize.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected engines, free of charge. The recall began February 27, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P055.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.