- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 8 days ago
- June 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover and Discovery SUVs recalls | 31 days ago
Land Rover Recall P062: Vehicle Control Systems May Be Disabled
2015 Land Rover LR4
If these safety systems are disabled, a loss of vehicle stability and control may occur, increasing the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Software
Electronic Stability Control
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2015 LR4 vehicles manufactured August 19, 2014, to February 9, 2015. Due to an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) software error, the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Roll Stability Control (RSC), Traction Control (TC) and Hill Decent Control (HDC) systems may be disabled.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will update the ABS software, free of charge. The recall began on May 21, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P062.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SERVICE BULLETIN
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - 14 APR 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Miscellaneous Document - Letter from Jaguar concerning the completion rate
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.