- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 22 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 51 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 80 days ago
Land Rover Recall D221/D222: Land Rover/Coolant Leak
1999 Land Rover Range Rover
Consequently, the fluid could ignite causing an under-hood fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System — Hose
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Coolant system leaks have been identified in areas where the coolant could be subjected to elevated temperatures.
- Dealers will make a series of modifications to several underhood hose components to eliminate the release of engine coolant.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.