- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 15 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 44 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 73 days ago
Land Rover Recall D223: Land Rover/Throttle Body
1999 Land Rover Range Rover
Should this coolant collect on high temperature regions of the engine, the coolant fluid could ignite.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The cast alloy throttle body is heated by fluid bled from the cooling system, to prevent icing in extremely cold weather conditions. This fluid passes through a small attachment (plate) to the throttle body, which utilizes a cork gasket. The cork gasket has proven to be unreliable in this application. Consequently, coolant fluid can leak from the interface between the de-icer plate and the throttle body.
- Dealers will replace the throttle body gasket, de-icer attachment, and securing hardware.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.