- December 7: Land Rover Range Rover Evoques Under Investigation investigations | 12 days ago
- October 9: Land Rover Range Rover, Sport and Discovery Recalled recalls | 71 days ago
Land Rover Recall P042: No Warning Of Turn Signal Malfunction/FMVSS 108
2014 Land Rover Range Rover
Without a warning that a front turn signal is malfunctioning, the driver would continue to use the vehicle, unaware that other drivers on the road are not being notified that the vehicle is turning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
Electrical System — Software
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2014 Land Rover Range Rover vehicles manufactured from May 7, 2013, to October 10, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the turn signal indicator may not flash at a double rate or click at a double-rate to give a notification to the driver of a front turn signal malfunction. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle software, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on, or before, May 27, 2014. Land Rover's number for this recall is P042.
- Documents (12)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Noncompliance Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB- REV 1
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
Click a tab for more information.