- March 10: Land Rover Recalls 2018 Range Rover Velar SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- February 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover Evoque Convertibles recalls | 64 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 87 days ago
Land Rover Recall P059: Passenger Air Bag May Be Disabled
2014 Land Rover Range Rover
If the front passenger air bag is disabled during a vehicle crash, there is an increased risk of injury.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Land Rover Range Rover vehicles manufactured August 23, 2012, to February 5, 2015, and 2014-2015 Range Rover Sport vehicles manufactured June 16, 2013, to February 5, 2015. In the affected vehicles, a light weight adult front seat passenger may be improperly classified by the occupant classification system (OCS) and, as a result, the front seat passenger air bag may be disabled.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will update the OCS software, free of charge. The recall began April 9, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P059.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall 573 Report - Rev 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.