- October 9: Land Rover Range Rover, Sport and Discovery Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 45 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 74 days ago
Land Rover Recall P072: Second Row Seat Back May Not Latch Properly
2015 Land Rover Range Rover
In the event of a crash, if the seat back is not properly latched, the seat belt may not properly restrain the occupant, increasing their risk of injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2015 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport vehicles manufactured June 2, 2015, to June 11, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the second row seat back may not latch properly, especially in the center section.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the second row seat mechanism, replacing it as required, free of charge. The recall began on November 12, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover's customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P072.
- Documents (12)
- Defect 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 29-SEP-15 NO.: SRE15-17
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - P072NAS1 06 NOV 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.