- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 15 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover and Discovery SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
Land Rover Recall N026: Passenger Frontal Air Bag May Not Deploy
2016 Land Rover Range Rover
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the passenger frontal air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain 2016 Land Rover Range Rover and Range Rover Sport vehicles. The passenger frontal air bag inflator initiator may fail to ignite during a crash.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger air bag, free of charge. The recall began May 1, 2017. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is N026.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.