- June 27: Range Rover Door Latch Recall Ordered, Again recalls | 55 days ago
- June 26: 2020 Range Rover Evoques Recalled For Windshield Washer Failures recalls | 56 days ago
- June 23: Land Rover Range Rovers Recalled Over Door Latches recalls | 59 days ago
Land Rover Recall N206: Fuel Gauge Reads Lower Than Actual Level
2017 Land Rover Range Rover
If the engine were to shut off, it can cause loss of power brake assistance. An engine stall would cause a loss of drive power. Both scenarios can increase the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline
Electrical System — Software
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain 2017 Land Rover Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, and Discovery vehicles. The fuel gauge on these vehicles may indicate that the fuel level is low and illuminate the warning lamp, when the fuel tank actually has more fuel. The engine management software may also cut off the engine when the vehicle has traveled approximately 17 more miles.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will install a software update to correct the fuel level reading, free of charge. The recall began on June 22, 2018. Owners may Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is N206.
Click a tab for more information.