- February 19: Land Rover Discovery SUVs Recalled For Missing Seat Frame Fasteners recalls | 4 days ago
- January 12: Range Rover Air Suspension Leak Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 42 days ago
Land Rover Recall N074: Improperly Secured Fuel Pump May Cause Fuel Leak
2017 Land Rover Range Rover
A fuel line crack may leak fuel into the engine compartment, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling one 2017 Land Rover Range Rover vehicle. A bolt used to attach the high pressure fuel pump may be too long. As a result, the fuel pump may not be properly secured and the fuel line may crack and leak.
- Land Rover will notify the owner, and a dealer will replace both fuel pumps and the associated fuel lines, free of charge. The recall began September 16, 2017. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is N074.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 24-AUG-17 NO.: SRE17-09 SEC.: RECALL MKT.: USA
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.