- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 19 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 48 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 77 days ago
Land Rover Recall B021: Second Row Seat Belt Buckle Mounting
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
When the rear left hand second row seat belt is used, the buckle may not be fully retained. A seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury.
- Certain sport utility vehicles may have been built with a incorrectly built seat belt buckle mountings.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the second row left hand seat belt buckle free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2005. Owners may contact Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.