- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 15 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover and Discovery SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
Land Rover Recall P055: Engine May Seize Due To Loose Connecting Rod Bolts
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
If the engine seizes there is an increased risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling one model year 2015 Range Rover Sport vehicle manufactured November 16, 2014, and one 2015 LR4 vehicle manufactured November 11, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the 3.0L V6 supercharged engines may have improperly torqued connecting rod bolts. As a result, the connecting rod may separate from the crankshaft and the engine may seize.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected engines, free of charge. The recall began February 27, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P055.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.