Land Rover Recall P056: Wheel Lug Nuts May Crack
2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
If one or more of the wheel lug nuts crack or detach from the wheel hub, the remaining lug nuts may be unable to keep the wheel secured to the vehicle. If the wheel detaches, loss of vehicle control would result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2015 Land Rover Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, and LR4 vehicles manufactured January 6, 2015, to January 23, 2015. The affected vehicles have wheel lug nuts that may crack and detach from the wheel hub stud.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheel nuts with new wheel nuts, free of charge. The recall began March 23, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P056.
- Documents (11)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #7, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.