- March 10: Land Rover Recalls 2018 Range Rover Velar SUVs recalls | 43 days ago
- February 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover Evoque Convertibles recalls | 67 days ago
Land Rover Recall P068: Doors May Unexpectedly Unlatch When Closed
2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
If a vehicle door unlatches, the distraction may increase the risk of a crash and/or a vehicle occupant may fall out of the vehicle if they are not wearing a seatbelt, increasing their risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2013-2016 Range Rover vehicles manufactured July 26, 2012, to March 9, 2015, and 2014-2016 Range Rover Sport vehicles manufactured February 18, 2013, to March 5, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the doors may unlatch unexpectedly when closed.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will update the keyless entry software, free of charge. The recall began August 6, 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P068.
- Documents (20)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Manual patch needs to be installed before attempting to run P068
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Service Bulletin 17-JUL-15 NO.: SRE15-14
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Service Bulletin 15-JUL-15 NO.: SRE15-12 [issue 2]
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SERVICE BULLETIN 21-JUL-15 NO.: SA15RE-01
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Notice of Resolved System Issue
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SERVICE BULLETIN 24-JUL-15 NO.: SA15RE-01 (issue 2)
- SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: SRE15-12
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - P068NAS2 29 JUL 2015 Revised
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - P068NAS3 01 SEP 2015
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.