- June 27: Range Rover Door Latch Recall Ordered, Again recalls | 55 days ago
- June 26: 2020 Range Rover Evoques Recalled For Windshield Washer Failures recalls | 56 days ago
- June 23: Land Rover Range Rovers Recalled Over Door Latches recalls | 59 days ago
Land Rover Recall N227: Autonomous Emergency Braking System Failure
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
If the AEB does not intervene when needed, without warning, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Forward Collision Avoidance — Automatic Emergency Braking
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain 2018 Land Rover Range Rover, Land Rover Range Rover Sport and Land Rover Discovery vehicles. The Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) system may be disabled without warning the driver that the system is not functional.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle software, free of charge. The recall began October 17, 2018. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837, Option 9. Land Rover's number for this recall is N227.
Click a tab for more information.