- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 49 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 69 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 84 days ago
Lexus Recall : Toyota/Air Bag
2002 Lexus ES 300
If this should occur, there is a possibility that the detached bottom portion may strike the driver causing personal injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a three-spoke style steering wheel. During air bag deployment, it is possible that the bottom seam of the front driver's side air bag module cover (horn pad) could be torn away allowing the bottom portion of the cover to completely detach from the air bag module.
- Dealers will replace the driver's side air bag module. Owner notification began December 28, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331 or Lexus at 1-888-333-9376.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.