- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 50 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 70 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 85 days ago
Lexus Recall : Toyota/Brake Line
2002 Lexus ES 300
If the brake tube is deformed significantly, it could contact the inner fender panel, and eventually cause damage to the tube due to vibration during driving. Brake tube damage could also lead to brake fluid leakage after extended use of the vehicle.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The left front brake tube may have been deformed prior to vehicle delivery due to improper installation of a coil spring spacer that was installed to prevent damage to the vehicle during transportation.
- Dealers will inspect the front brake line and, if necessary, replace the line. Owner notification began January 1, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Lexus at 1-888-333-9376.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.