- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 10 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 53 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 79 days ago
Lexus TSB #L-SB-0032-18
2019 Lexus ES 350
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TSB: Some 2018 ? 2019 model year Lexus vehicles equipped with Lexus Display Audio (non-embedded navigation system) have the capability of utilizing a smartphone data-driven navigation app, Scout GPS Link. Download and installation of Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 is required to activate the Scout GPS Link app before it can be used for the first time on new vehicles. The download and installation process may also need to be performed under other circumstances, such as following a head unit replacement, or after the customer's personal settings are erased. The download and installation process requires between 9 and 15 minutes to complete, depending on the file size, cellular connection speed, and other factors. Following the download and installation process, Scout GPS Link and Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 updates may also occur via an over-the-air update system. Follow the procedure below to perform the download and installation process.
Click a tab for more information.