- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 53 days ago
- June 26: Lexus Recalls IS 350, GS 350 and GS 450h For Fire Risk recalls | 88 days ago
Lexus Recall 7LC: Fuel Line Leakage
2006 Lexus GS 300
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain vehicles, high stress areas may have been created in two specific fuel pipes located in the engine compartment. Combined with other factors such as the presence of corrosive agents in fuel, a crack may form over time leading to fuel leakage from the fuel line(s).
- Dealers will replace the two involved fuel lines with newly designed lines free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2007. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.