- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 43 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 63 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 78 days ago
Lexus Recall 7LC: Fuel Line Leakage
2006 Lexus GS 300
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain vehicles, high stress areas may have been created in two specific fuel pipes located in the engine compartment. Combined with other factors such as the presence of corrosive agents in fuel, a crack may form over time leading to fuel leakage from the fuel line(s).
- Dealers will replace the two involved fuel lines with newly designed lines free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2007. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.