- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 43 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 63 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 78 days ago
Lexus Recall : Toyota/Rear Seat Latching
2003 Lexus GX 470
If the vehicle is operated with only one latch locked, the occupant of the seat may be improperly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- On certain vehicles equipped with the Lexus link system, it may be difficult to lock one of the two latches on the bottom of the middle row left rear seat (larger side of the bench seat directly behind the driver). Due to the thickness of the Lexus link system storage case, the stopper on the bottom of the seat is slightly elevated. This elevated position misaligns the latch to the striker.
- Dealers will remove the lls case panels around the seat stopper. Owner notification began April 8, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Lexus at 1-888-333-9376.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.