- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 46 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 66 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 81 days ago
Lexus Recall : Toyota/Certification/Gvwr
2003 Lexus GX 470
The certification label does not meet the information requirements as described in the regulations.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of part 567, "certification." The incorrect gross vehicle weight rating (gvwr) data was printed on the certification regulation label. The gvwr is incorrectly reflected on the label as 6,100 lbs. The correct gvwr should be 6,000 lbs.
- As each label is vehicle identification number specific, owners will be requested to contact their local Lexus dealer first to place an order for the corrected label. Once the label has arrived at the dealership, the owner will be contacted for label replacement. Owner began April 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.