- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 50 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 70 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 85 days ago
Lexus Recall : Seat Belt Retractors
2006 Lexus IS 250
An occupant not properly wearing a seat belt may have an increased risk of injury during a crash.
Seat Belts — Front
- On certain passenger vehicles, if the front seat belt retractors (both driver and front passenger) become locked, they may not release due to a component of the emergency locking system. If the seat belt Is locked in this condition, the occupant may not be able to properly fasten the seat belt.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt assemblies. The recall began on April 21, 2006. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.