- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 35 days ago
- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
Lexus Recall : Seat Belt Retractors
2006 Lexus IS 250
An occupant not properly wearing a seat belt may have an increased risk of injury during a crash.
Seat Belts — Front
- On certain passenger vehicles, if the front seat belt retractors (both driver and front passenger) become locked, they may not release due to a component of the emergency locking system. If the seat belt Is locked in this condition, the occupant may not be able to properly fasten the seat belt.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt assemblies. The recall began on April 21, 2006. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.