- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 39 days ago
- December 14: Toyota Land Cruisers and Lexus LX 570s Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
Lexus Recall 7LC: Fuel Line Leakage
2006 Lexus IS 350
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain vehicles, high stress areas may have been created in two specific fuel pipes located in the engine compartment. Combined with other factors such as the presence of corrosive agents in fuel, a crack may form over time leading to fuel leakage from the fuel line(s).
- Dealers will replace the two involved fuel lines with newly designed lines free of charge. The recall began on December 15, 2007. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.